Mold Inspection and Lab Testing
A mold inspection includes
- A thorough examination of areas likely to have mold.
- An analysis of conditions that could cause the detected mold.
- Collection of mold samples, followed by a diagnostic report.
- Recommendations and solutions to avoid future mold invasions.
We provide a professional and comprehensive laboratory testing service for mold.The laboratory is fully accredited by the Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (CALA) to ISO 17025.
About The Service
- Mold sampling and testing can be requested with or without any other service.
- Pricing is dependent on size and complexity of contaminated area, and the number of samples collected.
- If the service is requested alone, additional charges may apply.
- Samples for mold testing include surface samples such as swabs, tape lift and pieces of material, dust or liquids.
- Additional charges for travel may apply for out-of-coverage areas. Please contact us before booking online.
- Laboratory report takes 2-3 days to arrive via email. Faster delivery is available at additional charge.